Minggu, 11 April 2010

terrible and great weekend..

i came up with this masterplan for last Sunday..
first : at 6 till around 8, i took Nobi (my bicycle) to the Long Beach, go for some jog there and find something for breakfast. Unfortunatelly, it wasn't gone smoothly as i planned. Yeah, it was so cloudy as i get there, so i have to throw my 'jog-alone-activity' out..my alter ego as 'mr.idontwannawastingtimefindashelterandwaithere' had forced me drove back to the boarding house, ASAP. As a result ?? yes i could made it, almost collapse condition and i feel so queasy at the same time..i took some rest then till around 11 (played and explored my Salsabila, my guitar).

#2: After lunch, there was blackout, so i asked my friend to gone early to found a music studio. Yeah, last night, me and pals had a plan to played some musics, indeed. Buuutt..yes another bad things happened back there, the blackout also happened in studio where we often to play. So, me, Fajar and Jaffar changed the plan and killed our time in Bengkulu Indah Mall, took some doughnuts in I-Donuts (yup, since it was near with lunch time so i only took two doughnuts and a cup of coffe, scrimp lifestyle for me..^^). Then suddenly, my phone rang, the music-studio owner called me to inform that the electricity was on, love that sound..
so, me, Uwak, Fajar and Jaffar played there for 1 hour..Main Hati-Andra and The Backbone, Akhir Rasa Ini-Samsons, and Can't Take My Eyes of You-Muse was our song those night..

terrible and nice weekend..by the way, thanks guys for the good times back there..

1 komentar: